Tata Crucible Corporate Quiz 2022 - Entry and Eligibility Terms and Conditions
- Tata Crucible Corporate Quiz 2022 in Online format is an individual participation event and will be completely held online.
- This event is open to only Indian residents based out of India.
- There is NO ENTRY FEE.
- Any number of individuals from a company / organisation/ government department or institution/start-up (“Entity”) can participate in the quiz.
- Competition is open to full time bonafide working professionals from all corporates, organisations, public or private sector enterprises or government departments or institution, start-ups or other professionals.
- The registrations for this edition are completely online and link will be updated on www.tatacrucible.com .
- Individuals need to choose their location in the online registration form based on their place of work and not residence.
- There will be 12 cluster finals held in this edition and based on their selected place of work in the registration form, individuals will be allotted a cluster from the backend.
- All registered individuals will receive a confirmation message once their registration is verified.
There will be two levels of online prelims conducted in this edition.
- All registered individuals will be given detailed instructions regarding common all India Level 1 Prelim prior to the date of the said Prelim.
- Based on pre-defined scoring parameters, upto top 100* scorers from Level 1 Prelim from each of the 12 clusters at the backend, will qualify for Level 2 Prelims.
Top 12 scorers from Level 2 Prelims will be invited for the cluster finals, after due verification.
- If there are any dropouts from the top 12 scorers in any of the cluster, then next top scorer would be invited for the finals after due verification.
- Each cluster final will consist of wild card round(s) and final round with top 6 contestants and an overall winner and runner-up.
- Winners from each cluster final will be invited for semi-finals. There will be two semi-final events and top three from each semi-final would qualify for national finals.
- The top scorer in the national finals will be declared as winner.
- All participants are required to have valid photo identity proof of the Entity that they are representing and produce the same on demand. Normal photo identity proof like PAN card, Voter ID , etc are not valid identity proofs for the purposes of this quiz.
*The number of individuals that will qualify from Level 1 Prelim is proposed to be top 100 scorers but this number may vary based on actual participation
- Management, employees and families of the Organizers (Corporate Brand and Marketing Team at Tata Sons Private Limited and Tata Services Ltd along with identified agency partners for the event) are prohibited from taking part in the quiz.
- The entire event is being organized on a digital platform, in view of the pandemic situation. The participants agree that the Organisers would in no way be responsible for the internet connectivity that is required at all stages of the quiz. It is the sole responsibility of the participant to equip themselves with robust internet facilities to take part in this event.
- The Organisers will put in their best effort to ensure the technology requirements at their end, such as the functioning of the softwares, servers etc. to provide a great experience. However, the Organisers would be in no way responsible if for any unforeseen reasons there is a failure at their end on these fronts.
- The organisers retain the right to make any changes to the event, its format, date, rules and in any matter related to this event, at any time before or during the event.
- Organisers reserve the right to accept or reject any application to registration and / or entry to the event proceedings.
- By entering the event and / or participating in the Quiz, the attendees permit themselves to be photographed / videographed / recorded by electronic and print mediums for telecast / publication and other display usage of the organisers.
- Once you register for the event you indicate your acceptance that the decision of the organisers and quizmaster will be final and binding on all issues related to Tata Crucible and no correspondence in this regard would be entertained.
- By registering for the event, you also indicate your acceptance to these terms and your consent to the effect that the organisers can send you communication from time to time regarding Tata Crucible or any other initiatives by the organisers or its group entities.
- Prizes once awarded will be final and there would be no exchange/substitution of the prizes to the winners.
- Neither the Organisers nor the sponsors, or employees, consultants, agents, third party service providers of the Organisers may be held liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of usage of the prize by the winner once delivered by the Organisers.
- If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the organisers may substitute the prize at their discretion.
- All tax liabilities wherever applicable, will be the responsibility of the recipients of the prizes.
- The organizer reserves the right to alter/ amend/ modify any rules of any contest at anytime without any notice whatsoever.
- Participants are hereby informed that organizers do not pay or offer any participation fee for taking part in the event. Any offer or communication made by any third party offering participation fee in cash or kind is fraudulent and should not be entertained. Organizers shall neither be liable nor responsible for any loss suffered by the participants if they act in response to any such fraudulent offer made by any third party. Participants agree to promptly inform the Organizers in the event of receipt of any such fraudulent offer.
- If any individual has any questions or suggestions about the event, they are welcome to contact email@example.com.
- The organizer reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this event at any time without prior notice.
- This is to inform all participants and winners that government id cards, bank details, etc. may be collected from the participants/ winners of the competition, both offline and online, for the purposes of reaching out to them with regards to their participation, winning of the competition and also distribution of prizes as the case may be.
- This is an individual participation event and participants are required to participate only on their own, without any proxies and without any help from any other individuals, family members or anyone else at any stage of the quiz. Organisers reserve the right to cancel any contestant’s participation in case of any breach of the rules.