TATA CRUCIBLE CORPORATE 2019 - PARTICIPATION RULES*
* Conditions apply
- The Corporate Quiz is open to all corporates / companies (both Tata and non-Tata corporates) - financial institutions, public sector undertakings, media companies, ad agencies, NGO's etc..
- There is NO ENTRY FEE.
- Individual contestants will NOT be allowed to take part. Tata Crucible is a team event.
- Any two bonafide full-time employees from the same organisation can form a team.
- Any number of teams from a company can participate in the quiz.
- Team composition cannot change once the prelim has been taken.
- Teams can represent their company from their current city of work only.
- You can also register online at www.tatacrucible.com
- If a team comprises of one team member working in a city where the event is being held, it would become their city of participation even if his/her team mate is from a city where the event is not being held.
- If a team is from a city where the event is not being held then the closest city (by geographic distance) would be the location of participation. All teams participating from the same organization where the event is not being held will be allowed to participate from one location only (nearest geographic location).
- All participants are required to carry valid proof of employment (photo ID along with visiting cards) to the venue and produce the same on demand.
- The organizers retain the right to make any changes to the event, its format, date, rules and in any matter related to this event, at any time before or during the event.
- Organizers reserve the right to accept or reject any application to registration and / or entry to the event proceedings.
- By entering the event venue and / or participating in the quiz, the attendees permit themselves to be photographed / videographed / recorded by electronic and print mediums for telecast / publication and other display usage of the organisers.
- Once you register for the event you indicate your acceptance that the decision of the organisers and quizmaster will be final and binding on all issues related to Tata Crucible and no correspondence in this regard would be entertained.
- As a measure of goodwill all national finalists(excluding the winners from the city where national finals are held) will be provided stay for the national final location and return travel as per organizer's rules, only from the city of victory in the regional round. The arrangements for travel and stay are subject to the condition that the participants will be availing of these facilities completely at their own risk and choice and these are offered only as a measure of goodwill, and organizers will not have any responsibility for availability, timing or any other event or occurrence with respect to these arrangements nor entertain any claims in this regard. Participants will be availing of these facilities completely at their own risk and choice. For any travel and stay arrangements whenever advised the organizers also reserve the right in their sole discretion to withdraw / cancel / or change time and/or location. Any change will be intimated nearer the event time.
- As a measure of goodwill the organizers at their own discretion will reimburse the regional winners (who will be the zonal finalists), the actual travel cost of economy class flights or second class AC train fare at actuals from the city of participation to the zonal final city (by the shortest route), and one night stay at the zonal final city, but will not have any responsibility for availability, timing or any other event or occurrence with respect to travel or stay, nor entertain any further claims in this regard. These will be applicable only for regional winners from outside the zonal city location. Any change will be intimated nearer to the event time.
- By registering for the event, you also indicate your acceptance that the organizers can send you communication from time to time regarding Tata Crucible or any other initiatives by the organizers.
- Prizes once awarded will be final and there would be no exchange/substitution of the prizes to the winners.
- Neither the organisers nor the sponsors, or employees of the organisers and sponsors may be held liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of usage of the prize by the winner once delivered by the organisers.
- If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the organisers may substitute the prize at their discretion.
- All tax liabilities where applicable will be the responsibility of the recipients of the prizes.
- Management, employees and families of the organizers (Corporate Brand and Marketing team, Tata Services Ltd and identified agency partners for the event) are prohibited from taking part in the quiz.
- The organizer reserves the right to alter/ amend/ modify any rules of any contest at anytime without any notice whatsoever.
- If any contestant has any questions or suggestions about the event, they are welcome to contact email@example.com.
- The organizer reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this event at any time without prior notice.