In a competition filled with enthusiasm and zeal, participants from the Andhra Pradesh region displayed their talents. Akshay from Samata College emerged victorious winning a cash prize of Rs. 35,000 and secured a place in the Zonal Finals. Priya Garlapati from Vishnu Institute of Technology (VIT), Kovvada, Andhra Pradesh, was declared the runner-up, winning a cash prize of Rs. 18,000.
The finalists for the Andhra Pradesh Cluster Finals were:
- Maramreddy Meghana from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT-AP), Andhra Pradesh.
- Annapureddy Vinay Kumar Reddy from Sree Vidyanikethan Engineering College (SVEC), Tirupati.
- Priya Garlapati M from Vishnu Institute of Technology (VIT), Kovvada, Andhra Pradesh.
- Vaibhavi Sai from Srinivasa Ramanujan Institute of Technology (SRIT), Anantapur.
- Akshay Valle from Samata College, Visakhapatnam.
- Niharika Tammana from Sir C.R.R College of Engineering.
The quizzers showcased their intellect and competitive spirit, making it a very riveting Cluster Final.